Gusshausstrasse 25-27, 1040 Vienna
The workshop serves as working and collaboration meeting of the Automated Program Reasoning - APRe group of FORSYTE, at TU Wien.
The workshop will bring together the APRe group members and its (potential) collaborators, and offer a variety of research talks on topics relevant to interest of APRe.
The workshop will take place in:
- the seminar room ZMNS, Campus CH, Gusshausstrasse 25-27, 1040 Vienna,
located in the central campus of the TU Wien.
November 5, 2019:
- 10:00-10:30: Laura Kovács, TU Wien and Chalmers:
- APRe, Vampire, Welcome in Vienna!
- 10:30-11:00: Andrei Voronkov, EasyChair and U. Manchester:
11:00-11:45: Byron Cook
, Amazon Web Services:
- Automated Reasoning at AWS: Why, What, Challenges
- 14:00-14:45: Gilles Barthe, MPI:
- Relational Program Verification and Applications to Security and Privacy
- 14:45-15:30: Mooly Sagiv, Certora:
- Reusable Smart Contract Specifications
- 15:30-16:00: Coffee Break
- 16:00-16:45: Nikolaj Bjørner, Microsoft Research:
- Developing Automated Theorem Provers: Clever Insights and North Stars
- 16:45-17:30: Matteo Maffei, TU Wien:
- Semantic Foundations and Tools for the Static Analysis of Ethereum Smart Contracts
- 17:30-18:00: Discussions, work-plan for the next day
November 6, 2019
- 10:00-10:45: Mooly Sagiv, Certora:
- First Order Reasoning about Distributed Protocols
10:45-11:15: Martin Suda, CIIRC Prague:
- Finite Models, Theories and Vampire
- 11:15-12:30: Discussions, working groups
- 12:30-14:00: Lunch
- 14:00-17:00: Working groups, discussions (in seminar room E183.2, Favoritenstr. 9-11)